Tips How to get your guests to leaveif you've ever entertained, the thought has crossed your mind: “When will they leave?” you are simply ready for your guests to leave. How do you communicate this without being rude?
- Be clear about the length of the party right from the start.
- Start cleaning up when you feel it is time to call it a night.
- Make reference to your plans for the next day.
- Extinguish the candles that have been burning all evening. Make a comment about how long the candles have been burning.
- Be direct. If your guests do not seem to pick up on your other hints, just tell them directly (and politely) that you really need to call it a day.